Friday, August 10, 2007

WEDNESDAY
ndp celebration at kranji sec!
day started out fine.
1b juniors wanted to see my lion costume but oh well you guys have to wait.
met up with danielL winz and keith.
sheena also followed me around.
i dunno why but felt nice to have her around.
after that went to the 3rd level with my two assistants, chaunping and xiuxuan.
changed into the costume.
xiuxuan was really a great help!
assembled outside music room and got briefed.
our class was the first one to go.
so went down to the first level.
upon hearing the emcee saying bout our class i juz started crawling.
it hurts alot crawling on the parade square ground!!
and keith..you walked wrongly lah!
hahas.you are supposed to cover the whole parade square!
never mind lah.
it did mean i had to crawl less.
i missed out on all the performance lah!!!
i really really wanted to see the band performance!!
heard something funny happened during flaggie?
aww..i missed out on alot of stuff i guess.
in the end heard from yk 2a&3d got first for the fashion parade.
me and keith also got interviewed by the newpaper crew.
i really have to thank peiling and gang for helping out with my costume.
if not for them there wont be a lion costume.
really sorry cuz the costume is damaged now.
after the whole event had india meeting unexpectedly!
and i already told zhenyi to wait for me.
in the end yk peisi and zhenyi waited for me bout 1 hour plus?!
and in total i recieved 2sms and 46calls from yk, 6calls from zhenyi.
but i couldnt answer cuz my phone wasnt even with me during the meeting.
sorry yeah guys.
went to causeway after that.
did nth much there.
was looking for msnat present too.
felt really bored so decided to go back to lot1.
saw mardy thoven and hwyi.
saw sheena too.
accompany her to buy her lunch at macdonald.
then went home cuz i told my mum i will be home by 3.
i shall be a good girl in order to get to go for that only trip.

No comments: