Wednesday, August 29, 2007

WEDNESDAY
lessons were juz the same.
but today i was more alert during lessons.
that includes malay lessons.
geog was interesting as always.
learnt bout titanic during english lesson.
was doing my work during maths lessons.
and i understood what mrkoh was talking bout.
lit was juz going thru corrections.
didnt go for HOM cuz had the environmental outing.
went to Golden Village Marina.
watched the Inconvenient Truth.
its a show bout global warming.
some ppl are juz damn irritating.
and sad to say so some are from our school.
after that had a forum with some scientists.
i liked one of them very much.
he was very witty and knowledgeable with his reply.
and after this trip i realised i'm kinda interested with these stuffs.
if only my science was good as well.......
i will definitely look forward to such trips.
hope the things i learnt today can help with my geog micro-teaching.
stayed back after the trip to finish up my english in sch.
think its better for someone lyk me.
and i only realised i missed out one point after writing my conclusion.
so decided to go home and edit it.
and some ppl dun juz get instructions.
teachers already said ONLY netballers can play with the ball.
doesnt mean your friends are girls you can allow.
and since when did netball change to basketball?!
basically today sucked.
someone pissed me off by his words.
another one pissed me off by his actions.
i shall not be so specific for this part.
then some ppl pissed me off by their behaviour.
lastly the one bout netball.
maybe some ppl will say i only blame others from the way i write.
but get the full story first.
maybe you'll also agree with me.
well its your freedom of choice.

No comments: