Tuesday, August 21, 2007

TUESDAY
as from today onwards,there will be no more morning runs for me.
but i will still go and run occassionally to lose more weight.
can train stamina too!
then i can perform better for netball.
lessons were okay.
did some maths revision with yk.
during lit there was this idiotic teacher who forced everyone to juz do nth there.
we couldnt do our own stuff even when it was a free period.
and tell me honestly...whats so wrong bout seeing posters?!
she wasnt even making such a big fuss but you did!
and i was heck caring her and still put my head on the table.
and i didnt allow her to touch my head.
get your hands off my body!!
maths common test was bad.
dunno how to do!!
i did study though.
maths clinic after that.
for dunno wad reason i managed to finish quite fast today.
guess i really didnt want to disappoint coach again.
and jocelyn you aint dumb okay!
i got ask you for help this time!
rushed down for netball training.
did the staircase run thingy with sherwin.
didnt run properly this ime.
was lyk taking very small steps while jogging.
my stomach really hurts at that time.
then had difficulty breathing.
so had to slow down my pace in order not to walk.
sherwin accompanied me and slowed down too juz in case anything happened to me.
thanks girl!
played court game after doin the normal ball passes and drills.
court game was damn arduous.
yuting see!!
i also got use!
for every mistake we had to do 20pumpings.
and the bricks were so god damn hot and rough.
my arm was really hurting.
and i haven really recovered.
in the end too tired until i missed most of my shots!
muz be disciplined and finish my shots!
100% shots from me.
thats my aim!
pitied puiman today.
she looked so drained and lyk no energy to run!
oh we did have a team talk by mstock.
she warned us again bout not turning up for training.
our discipline as a whole team is still not satisfying i guess.
carried jocelyn and dorothy on the netball poles while keeping them.
we changed the keeping poles area.
now i know kranji holds the record for being the only sch who locks up netball poles!
both of them not heavy ah.
and alot of ppl were carrying the pole at that time.
ginny,me,yuting,shimin,kahfong....did i miss out anyone?
after that me and yuting tried to hide the poles as much as we could.
in the end mission accomplished!
the poles couldnt be seen from outside!
walked home with shimin,kahfong,cindy.
sort of lyk argued with this someone.
i mean stop giving lame excuses lah.
ppl in their right mind will surely think you're at fault.
i dun want to be close to you.
so dun force me too.
i dun lyk you.
get that?!
alot of ppl despise you lah!!
perharps you're totally blinded by that fact.
gosh you're so damn cheap!!

No comments: