Wednesday, August 8, 2007

TUESDAY
nth much today.
had home econs practical exams after school.
cooked spaghetti.
but the best thing is i forgot to bring my container!
how the hell was i gonna keep my food?!
saw an empty container in the home econs room and decided to use it.
i was left with not much choice already.
luckily mdmtan didnt see me.
after cooking the spaghetti realised i cooked too much noodles itself.
but the problem is i had no storage space.
didnt feel lyk throwing them away too.
so i secretly took a big silver bowl and filled it up with the leftover noodles.
then when mdmtan wasnt looking i quickly dodged out and placed the bowl outside.
after my presentation and stuff.
i took my things and the silver bowl to go for my maths clinic.
ate the spaghetti juz lyk tat with afew other ppl especially thaqif.
and btw my meatballs are nice ok!
it was cooked!
and mslow is a very nice teacher lah.
i like her too!
after maths clinic went to see juniors train.
me and jocelyn did some passes.
then all of a sudden coach said seh wanted to throw some passes with us too.
and it was gonna be HARD passes.
at first was terrified of jocelyn's and coach's balls.
but in the end got used to it.
jocelyn is lyk keep running away from coach.
but coach in the end still prefer to throw at her than me.HAHAHAHA.
did some shots here and there.
saw the band ppl practising for the ndp rehearsal too.
coach asked me yuting and jocelyn to play game with juniors.
performance not tat gd cuz it was hard to move around in uniform.
played GS and GK too.
the game was okay.
not that tiring actually.
coach challenged me shooting again today after so long.
i won her again!!
after training ended coach played frisbee with afew kranjians which included jocelyn.
there was once coach was monkey then jocelyn was holding the frisbee.
then coach snatched the frisbee away from her.
its hard to explain here wad really happened.
but the whole scene was very very hilarious and cute too.
its nice to see coach in a gd mood and everyone juz enjoying themselves!
hope to have more of these kind of days :DD

No comments: