Wednesday, February 27, 2008

i came back at 5plus today!
hahas.thats shocking to myself luhs!
usually i'll reach home the earliest 7plus.

today sch was okay.
did normal stuffs.
common test is next week!!
no matter how much i study i still feel so stupid.
its like i'm fated to fail every single time.
ppl always think i nvr study.
but they dun noe what i do everytime rite.
doesnt mean i dun do homework i dun care bout my studies.
i admit i'm a lazy person who HATES doing homework.
but i do study for my subjects.
i'm so gonna flunk my common tests.
which i definitely dun want to.
if i fail my mum will say,
"you see..i told you rite from the start that netball doesnt help you at all.it wont do you any good.i told you to quit since last year but you dun want listen."
she'll defnitely make me quit cuz she said if i failed even one subject i have to quit netball.
thats why i'm gonna study harder for the tests but no matter how hard i study i still fail!
if the teachers dun want help me then nvm luhs.
if they want to keep saying i'm lousy etc i dun care lah.
say all you want..
but actually hope my maths teacher would help me more.
she said those weaker in maths will have ip coaching.
you nvr once called me to go for ip.
i wanted to go but you didnt ask me to.
you even said i was lagging too far behind already.
best thing is,you said you'll give me one on one ip coaching.
i believed it but turned out to be you wasnt going to give me any help.
wow..such a false hope!
looks like you're gonna give up on me.
nvm luhs.at least i have better teachers like msaudreylee and mdmteo!
ps;my chem is the lousiest among all the express classes...

i currently hate someone!
yongkian should noe who lah.
i'm gonna plan my revenge soon!(:

oh today went to sentosa to check the trees there.
some trees are already so tall!
i watered the plants today.
did nth much there lah.
the van driver dropped me, mdmnormala and horus at clementi interchange.
thats why i'm home so early today!

i think thats all for today lah.
still got msaudreylee's homework which i have to do!!
cant blog much already(:

No comments: